Monday, September 21, 2009

Bored City

Just spent my night looking up Halloween costumes alone. Finally decided on an idea I've had for a while now....DRUNK MARDI GRAS GIRL! Complete with:

- bottle of empty booze
- smeared makeup
- missing shoe
- tramp stamp
- shirt pulled up
- tons of beads covering up "the goods"

I already have everything, except the empty bottle of booze, which will be very easy to accomplish. Trying to decide if I should go with rum, tequila, or bourbon. If it's rum, it's gotta be coconut rum.

Had a fantastical easy day today. Slept in til 11 after dropping off the bf at class. Only worked 4 hours. Amazing workout afterwards. It had been about 2 weeks since I'd had any sort of physical activity. The true test is if my legs will be sore tomorrow. God, i hope so. Quick trip to Publix where I bought amazingness - (1) Nutella & bananas, (2) pecan pralines, and (3) VITAMINS! Publix Greenwise makes super cheap, naturally derived vitamins now. I'm going to be a good girl and take my multi v, E, C, and probiotics religiously for the next month. These v's better work some miracles! Also learned that razor blades are priced like electronics and condoms are way cheap in bulk. Although I don't see how it's possible to not use one without the other. No one likes a hairy partner! I'm oh so TMI sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment