Friday, July 24, 2009

SUPER nostalgia

I miss late nights in 111 and 252 playing drinking games and making a fool of myself.
I miss Taco Tuesdays and blowing hundreds of dollars in the Oaks Mall with my Lakeside roomie.
I miss the blue house, drinking High Life on the roof and having sweaty dance parties.
I miss Mediterranean Highlights and my best HS friend, Giselle.
I miss CFOP trips with Tor Tor and our teeny tiny dorm room.
I miss random 3-hour conversations/arguments at Countryside with what has become my Gainesville family.
I miss the excitement of planning rush, social, and service events with APX.
I miss Allie, our lingerie dance parties, and crawling into each other's beds to laugh/cry the morning after a crazy night.
I miss all-nighters in studio, gladiator fights with cardboard paper rolls, and when studio 422 was ballin'.
I miss how awful Limited, Too was, and how much fun we made the work day (and night).
I miss my bffl. No explanation needed.

1 comment: