Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LOOKBOOK.nu Favs


If there was any look I could pull off, it would be this one. Especially since already own a variation on everything pictured. Maybe when it's no longer an average of 85, I can break out my blue blazer.


This is just so simple and super slimming. I can't even tell the textures of the materials, but what's great is it doesn't matter if it's jersey or a knit or silk; it still works amazingly.

href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Y40_naCcSuc/SrmEHbBoeSI/AAAAAAAAAL8/QpsrhsilyFU/s1600-h/323336_119154.jpg">
I only really like details of this photo. Put together it's a bit too wild for me. I wish I knew who made this bag cause the detailing on the handles is reminiscent of my Chloe Paddington. The ring is why I chose this picture. Can I have, please?


Kelly Kapoor! This was entitled "Thin Mint" which is completely perfect. That color is perfect with her complexion. I could pull it off with sheer black tights, maybe.


This photo makes me miss my platinum blonde bob. It just works so well with creams. I could do without the sweater. Maybe a thinner material that matches the oversized scarf. The monochromatic look her skin, hair, sweater, and scarf plays well with the dark tinted denim and brown boots.


If Elle Woods went to D.C. and was dressed by Coco Chanel. That is this ensemble. I could definitely do without the shoes. Everything is so modest already. She could have a rocked a killer black stiletto, maybe ankle boot, and still look classic.


Those pants are ridic, but she looks so gosh darn carefree that they must be amazing. I think being a Gator draws me to anything orange (not Tennessee or Texas orange, but Florida orange), but this just takes me back to Barcelona. I'd pull on a pair of these over a black one-piece and stroll over to a beach side cafe for a bocadillo de cerdo.


Seeing this just reminds me I need to wear sheer black tights more. This is soooo simple and I feel like I could find variations of this at Urban Thread.

href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Y40_naCcSuc/SrmD1sgnhII/AAAAAAAAALE/WQ3e51GAhI8/s1600-h/321679_lookbook_floralpurple2.jpg">
This baby is allll vest. The colors, the material, it's like all my elementary school teachers rolled into one article of clothing. I literally love this vest.

1 comment: