Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Booze. Beads. Booty. Birthday!


This past weekend was my 22nd birthday, and I celebrated it by attending my fratenity's White Rose Formal in Tampa. Which happened to coincide (purposely) with Gasparilla!!! I hadn't been since high school when I stayed with family friends. I barely remember the all the crazy drunk people, but I do I remember the parade and all the beads. Anyways it was amazing, and I reached new levels of drunkness on Saturday night. So much so that the birthday plans I'd made with my mom and dad were cancelled so that I could just chill with my mom and recover. It was definitely a much deserved night of drinking. I've been sooooo good since...August, September, one of those months. Hahaha for the past few days I was thinking I had been that drunk since Annette's graduation party, but I forgot about the night of hookah filled with vodka. Rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment