Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A spider web is tangled up in me







Had a mommy/daughter day last weekend at Kanapaha Botanical Gardens. It was absolutely beautiful. These are just a few of the one million billion catrillion photos I took during our visit. I wish I possessed an inkling of photographical talent so I could better display the beautiful landscapes. Oh well. And I wish I could say that I enjoyed my weekend with my mom, but it ended terribly, making me wish that I don't have to see her or speak to her for awhile. There's only so much "you have a stupid major, you'll never get a job with that GPA, you should have tried harder to stay in architecture" talk a girl can handle over brunch with her mom and best friend. She definitely unleashed some of my low self-esteem and overall unstable mental health I'd been trying to subdue for the past few years. Thanks, Mom! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment