Monday, March 2, 2009

Wanderlust

Things are starting to become monotonous, and it's getting to me. I'm tired of the same schedule, the same people, the same everything. I think I'm starting my quarter life crisis. I've never traveled anywhere by myself. I think it could be an interesting experiment. Somewhere far enough away that I feel like I've accomplished something, and close enough that it doesn't take too long en route. I've never taken my car out of state. Maybe somewhere in Georgia - Savannah, perhaps? I could go when it starts to get warmer. All I would need to bring is a good book, something to sketch with, and a camera. I'll be meeting the family in St. Augustine the last weekend in March. I could drive up that night, stay somewhere quaint, and have the whole day to explore. Even though I'm probably never going to take that trip, it's nice to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment